I was so excited and honored to learn that they are completing a quilt that my great grandmother began many years ago. She assembled the top layer of the quilt with Sunbonnet Sue girls. Tanner's Great, Great-Great Aunts and Great Grandmother will all work to finish it. Lots of love has and will go into the final product. I'm pretty sure she won't be allowed near it until she is old enough to understand the permanence of magic marker and nail polish.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Sunbonnet Sue
Saturday, Tanner and I got to spend time with my grandmother, two of her sisters, my mom and her two sisters. There was lots of squealing and pinching of cheeks ... mainly Tanner's.
I was so excited and honored to learn that they are completing a quilt that my great grandmother began many years ago. She assembled the top layer of the quilt with Sunbonnet Sue girls. Tanner's Great, Great-Great Aunts and Great Grandmother will all work to finish it. Lots of love has and will go into the final product. I'm pretty sure she won't be allowed near it until she is old enough to understand the permanence of magic marker and nail polish.
I was so excited and honored to learn that they are completing a quilt that my great grandmother began many years ago. She assembled the top layer of the quilt with Sunbonnet Sue girls. Tanner's Great, Great-Great Aunts and Great Grandmother will all work to finish it. Lots of love has and will go into the final product. I'm pretty sure she won't be allowed near it until she is old enough to understand the permanence of magic marker and nail polish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment