Tonight I survived my first enormous childrens consignment sale. I showed up with my laundry basket in tow, not sure what to expect. I was totally overwhelmed at first by the sea of exersaucers, bouncy seats and clothes. So, I went straight for the girls clothes and started browsing. Once I found my first smocked dress for $2.50, I found my groove. I even scored a few pieces of maternity clothes for myself. Here are a few things I picked up:


Oh, Una is going to look so lovely! You should plan to travel to the mecca, B'ham's Kids Market Sale, in March! Terra and I seem to always run into each other there~it's a party.
ReplyDeleteI think this is Louisville's equivalent of Kid's Market. It was in an old Circuit City building. Not really knowing sizes, I think this will be my only sale until Fall, when I'm not flying totally blind :)
ReplyDeleteyeah- let the fun stuff begin! love the smocked dress btw!! i hit up two bham sales this past weekend- fun, but yes it can be a little overwhelming! looking fwd to seeing you soon
ReplyDelete