Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I ordered bedding. And it's pink.

I've never been a big fan of the color pink. Just ask my mom. She tried for years to make me wear it and eventually gave up (however, she held strong on the bowl cut until the 2nd grade).

So when we found out we are having a girl, I resisted pink with all I had, but was having a hard time with wall colors, glider upholstery fabric and pretty much everything else. So I gave in. I found a beautiful set on sale at an online retailer that is a cool pink and very simple. If you know me well, the simple part should not shock you. It's set to arrive Friday. Now, if I could just make up my mind about other stuff.

3 comments:

  1. so happy! i understand the struggle~i was set on lola having a purple nursery, and i lost hours and hours of my life scouring stores and websites for purple bedding and accessories. of course by the time she turned 3, she asked when she could have a pink room! Una will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so exited, can't wait to see it! and there is nothing wrong with a little pink... it just makes you feel happy!

    ReplyDelete