When we found out that we were having one baby, my sister nicknamed the baby Uno. We have affectionately referred to the baby as Uno ever since. On January 18, we will go for the ultrasound to determine if it's an Uno or and Una. After being chastised by friends and family at the suggestion that we might not find out the sex, we decided to go ahead and find out. We're going to have the ultrasound tech put it in an envelope and Brian and I will go to dinner and find out, just the two of us.
My savvy blogging friend, Alieta, told me how to put a snazzy poll on my blog. Feel free to vote and we'll let you know once we've opened the envelope.
I have never been accused of being savvy in any way dealing with computers, so I appreciate the compliment! Can't wait til Jan. 18th!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!! I'll be checking back in to see. My vote is a Uno:)
ReplyDeleteWe did the envelope news both times over dinner! It's nice to find out together without a stranger sharing such life changing news.
We want to see bump pics on here, girl!
~Erica
can't wait to find out!!! there had better be a text :)
ReplyDeletelove y'all